Businesses, groups, and individuals from across Maine support federal climate and clean energy legislation.
Strong federal climate and energy policy will provide good-paying jobs, stronger homeland security, and protection for Maine’s – and the nation’s—environment, today and for generations to come.
- 500+ businesses support federal climate legislation.
- Learn how to add your business to the growing list.
- Case studies of businesses advocating for climate action
- Hear from Maine people working in the clean energy sector
- 2009 clean energy jobs analysis
- 2008 jobs report
Health Care Professionals
- Letter to Senator Collins (same letter also sent to Senator Snowe)
- Maine Doctors Sound Alarm about Climate Change – MPBN radio news story
- Maine Legislators for Energy Action Now
- Letter from legislators to President and congressional leadership in support of clean energy action
- Gordon Hamilton, glaciologist, University of Maine Climate Change Institute
- Joe Romm, climate scientist and editor of climateprogress.org
- Jeff Wells, Ph.D., conservation ornithologist, International Boreal Conservation Campaign
- Major General Donald Edwards, retired, Vietnam veteran
- Rep. Alexander Cornell du Houx, Iraq war veteran
- 40 organizations in Maine speak out for climate action