Maine Could Gain More Than 9,000 Jobs by Investing in Global Warming Solutions
As the nation continues to debate its energy future, a new report shows that the U.S. can create two million jobs, including more than 9,000 in Maine, by investing in a rapid green economic recovery program, which will strengthen the economy, increase energy independence, and fight global warming.
- Statement of Dylan Voorhees, NRCM Clean Energy Project Director
- Statement of Art Cavanagh, Reed & Reed, Inc.
- Statement of Steve Konstantino, Maine Green Building Supply
- Statement of Bruce Roy, Maine AFL-CIO
- Statement of Ashley Richards, WarmTech Solutions
- Statement of Pat Coon, ReVision Energy
- Read “Maine Impacts” piece of the PERI Green Jobs report
- Read Full Report of PERI Green Jobs
- “Energy Efficiency, Business Competitive-ness, and Untapped Economic Potential in Maine – report by Charles Colgan